Thursday, July 21, 2011

Love Thy Make-Up Artist

How good a make-up artist is can make or break your look.  And if the artist does not like you, you can end up looking like crap.  And, complete trust between you and your make-up artist is shown when he/she crimps your eyelashes, when that eyelash curler comes right to your nose and hits your lashes.  All you can do is keep still and pray that he/she does not yank off your lashes or crimp your eyelid.  I notice that during that time there is dead silence and I tell you, if a pin were to drop at that moment, chances are you may end up with no lashes. 

OK, enough horror stories :P.  Look at me, I have encountered so many make-up artists, I am still alive with no accidents (knock on wood), and yes, always looking beautiful and radiant!  Just love how they can just cover-up all my sun spots and make me look like I just had a facelift :D.

Here are a few make-up artists that has touched my life (and face, of course!) and made me look like a million bucks!  Thank you ladies for making me look like I am flawless!


With May Ng for an event in KL

With Michelle Cabrera in Manila
With Rizawati from Make Up Forever Singapore for that no-make-up-make-up look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment