Saturday, September 22, 2012

Black Shoes

You can never have too many black shoes.  Okay....maybe you can.  But then again, my collection dates back to 1988.  In my case, I think I need to stop buying shoes that look alike (and in black).  Just realized as I was going through my closet today, I need more browns, tans and nudes :=D.

Black pumps are a must in any girl's wardrobe.  I have them in many styles to suit the different dresses and occasion. (from top left clockwise: Beverley Feldman, Aldo, Balenciaga, Charles & Keith, Vincci)

I had these shoes since I was still in grad school.  I used them almost everyday, and the top right one was my DJ-ing shoes :)  It was quite "mod" at the time to have patent leather shoes worn with a mini skirt. (from left clockwise: 9 & Co, Nine West, Enzo Angiolini)

I love these flats and I still adore them 24 years later. (from top left clockwise: Ferragamo, Aigner, Gucci, Ferragamo)

These wedges are both very comfortable and both are gifts.  The left one is an APC wedge from Megumi Hayakawa, Asia Olay PR manager before she went back to Japan, and the right one is Charles & Keith, a birthday gift from the Singapore R&D organization in 2006.



No comments:

Post a Comment