Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gone Shopping

Yesterday I took the day off and spent half the day with two beautiful ladies, who despite both being Japanese, has a very different sense of style, but still always very chic!

Shimomura-san is the glam and glitter girl.  I have to say that this is a hard look to pull off as not everyone looks chic in glitter (you step the wrong way and you will look like someone transported from the 80s), but Shimomura-san can easily do glitter and still look chic and very much 'today'.

Hayakawa-san on the other hand has more of a hobo style.  I just love her outfit she wore today, a nice maxi dress combined with a sleeveless cardigan and large beaded necklace.  Then comes me, hmm, not sure what I will call my style but I think it is more classic (haa, yes, I am afraid to try things outside my "comfort" zone).

(L to R): Me, Shimomura-san, Hayakawa-san - all after our SK-II facial.  Still looking glam with only lipstick and mascara! (and I promise next time the photo will be full length!)



Before the spa:  Love my trusty Jessica Simpson shoes.  Wished they had more in MY SIZE!  The Balenciaga bag is a tad too big but just great for shopping and love the Batik Centil dress that I wear to death :-)
I know this has nothing to do with what I wore, but I just had to feature these bunnies!  They are sooo cute and you can see them along Orchard Rd during this Chinese New Year season.

No comments:

Post a Comment