Friday, April 22, 2011

The Right White

Unlike a black dress where you can hardly go wrong, a white dress can easily hit you in the wrong places.  I figured you need a lot of "smart cover-up" when wearing white.  Here's a few (you may have seen this in a previous post) of my white dresses that can camouflage your not so appealing parts :-P.

This dress is actually tight fitting, but there is another chiffon layer on top of it that drapes around my body that is flowy, giving a "light" effect.  The V-neck also helps elongate my features. (Dress: Biyan)

This dress is extremely hard to put on and is so figure hugging.  But again, that extra chiffon layering helped a lot to make me look light. The different shoulder designs, with one draping, helps disperse focus and also make my arms look smaller :-P. (Dress: Daniel Yam)

No comments:

Post a Comment