Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello Kitty Shopping Cards

A Birkin, an off-the-shoulder blouse, a strand of pearls,  heels AND a cup of Starbucks.  So me :-P 
What can I say.  I have never grown out of Hello Kitty.

I was at the bookstore today and when we were standing in line at the check-out counter, I saw these stacks of Hello Kitty cards, packed in a set of 4, just like Match Attack cards my son loves to buy.  I picked them up and wondered what was it all about.  Curious enough, I bought a pack for $2.90 and immediately opened it up.  Inside, there were 4 transparent cards with Hello Kitty clothing items printed on them, which basically you can use to dress up your Hello Kitty card.  You get a basic Hello Kitty card - Hello Kitty in underwear (or bikini, if you want to look at it positively), 2 cards of accessories - I got a red hat with a bow and a bow with a cup, and a dress card.  You also get a little brochure that has all the items you can possibly collect.  The idea is to collect these cards, so you can endlessly mix-and-match the outfits with the accessories with the Hello Kitty.  How cool!  It is called Hello Kitty Shopping Mania, and now I can understand why it is called that, because you just want to buy the cards and keep changing Hello Kitty's outfit!  I am already looking forward to my second pack :-) Love it, love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment