Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gracing Angkor Wat

I figured I always look so dowdy in pictures when we are on holiday.  So this time, when we went to Cambodia, I purposely took the effort to be a bit dressed up.  You don't have to bring 16 Louis trunks.  I just piled up on the accessories....several necklaces, a stack of bracelets, a hat and a decent looking bag!

This picture was taken at the causeway to Angkor Wat in July 2010 (see the 3 towers in the background). 
Hat: I bought this in Sydney for A$45. It is made out of paper and so God forbid rain pours on it.  I have had it for 8 years now and it is still in pristine condition.  Glasses: bought at a shop in Kansai Airport for JPY 1,000.  It is UV protected, and that is all that matters!  Necklace & off-the-shoulder tshirt: Mphosis Singapore.  Bracelets: from a market in Bali.  Bermudas: made of tshirt material, I bought this at the flea market in Siem Reap's Pub St for US$2.  Bag: H&M Darmstadt EUR 15.  Watch: Cartier tank.

4 comments:

  1. A vey chic tourist :-)

    Nice post. Lanjutkan ya! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good J... it'll help if you can crop the pic so the details can be seen better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the encouragement and feedback :-).

    ReplyDelete